Our faces are a reflection of how we’re doing, whether or not we’re feeling well, and they tell others whether we’ve been stressed and not getting enough sleep, or whether we’re well-nourished and taking good care of ourselves. Let’s be real—we’ve all been all over the spectrum when it comes to how healthy our faces are.
One of the best and quickest ways to take care of your face is to use a face mask. We especially love our Purifying Charcoal Mask for removing impurities and toxins from the skin’s surface as well as deep in pores. It also helps your skin retain its natural moisture as the good stuff soaks in!
This week, reset your skin, reboot your health, and pamper yourself with some much-needed self-care by setting aside some time to indulge in a soothing face mask. Face masks are great because they require you to take a break from your busy life and just enjoy the benefits of skincare.
Here are 5 ways you can practice self-care this week to heal both your face and your entire being!
1. Purify your skin with charcoal: Our Purifying Charcoal Mask is a fun and effective face mask for ridding your skin of impurities and giving you a deep cleanse. This relaxing ritual will not only refresh your skin health, but it will also give your face a bright, youthful glow. And who doesn’t need that midweek?!
2. Pick up a book: When was the last time you read a book cover to cover? With so many binge-worthy TV shows, it can be hard to set aside time for reading, but giving your eyes and your face a break from the harsh light of a TV or computer screen is great for improving your wellbeing. Instead of turning on the TV, pick out a book that you’ve been dying to read!
3. Cleanse & detoxify your skin: Use the Detoxifying Clay Mask to give your face a deep cleanse and pull pollutants from your pores. This bentonite clay mask is beneficial for all skin types, and it can even be used as a blemish spot treatment! This means you can truly revive and heal your skin and step into the week with a fresh, radiant face!
4. Say Om! This week, settle into savasana and take a break from doing anything at all. Whether you practice yoga or meditation, or you prefer to simply stretch and lie down, practice some form of gentle movement and follow it up with stillness in silence. This will do wonders for your mind and your body.
5. Turn up the music: When it comes to self-care, you may hear the same things over and over again, but we’ve got something new for you to try. Turn up your favorite song and just dance! Grab your loved one …or your furry friend, and get moving. You may feel silly at first, but dancing will invite laughter and will relieve so much stress and tension from your body and your mind.
What self-care practice are you doing this week to boost your wellbeing?