Let’s Talk Magnesium: What it is and why it’s so important!
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body, and your body naturally absorbs it through the foods you eat. This mineral alone is responsible for over 300 essential metabolic functions! Everything from energy production, to nerve and muscle function, to healthy bones and teeth, and so much more! Despite its importance to our body’s everyday functions, 55% of American’s are deficient!
Here are some signs that your diet might not be cutting it:
• Muscle cramps
• Muscle Twitching
• Muscle weakness
• Difficulty Sleeping
Although you can take oral Magnesium supplements to help aid these symptoms, there is so much to be said about the value in topical Magnesium products.
Here are some things to consider:
• Studies have proven that Magnesium absorbs more quickly and efficiently in topical form compared to oral supplements.
• Some people have issues processing magnesium through food and oral supplements, but using a topical form is simple and completely bypasses the digestive tract!
• With a topical, you can apply it right where you need it. Sore leg muscles? Apply it right to the spot!
• It is easy to use! Safe for anyone over the age of 3, it can be applied anywhere without taking pills or drinking an unpleasant concoction.
We don’t call it our Magnificent Magnesium products for no reason! Incorporating a topical Magnesium product into your wellness routine can provide great benefits mentally and physically.
Here are some of the potential benefits of using topical Magnesium:
• Fewer headaches
• Improved sleep
• Reduction of stress and anxiety
• Decrease of muscle aches and pains
• Decreased inflammation
Now, let’s breakdown some of the unique benefits of the various Jordan Essentials Magnesium products:
Magnesium Dead Sea Salts: Dead Sea salts have some serious beneficial properties, and infused with Magnesium make them even better! Sprinkling some of these into a warm bath is a perfect way to relieve achy and sore muscles. Here are there 3 other ways to reap the benefits of this amazing product!
Magnesium Spray: The Magnesium Spray is perfect to use when you want to apply Magnesium to those hard to reach areas, like your back.
Magnesium Lotion: Magnesium Lotion can be applied anywhere! It can be used for children who may be experiencing growing pains or adults who are experiencing everyday aches and pains.
Magnesium Stick: Our Mag Sticks (as we like to call them) offer the same benefits as all of our Magnesium products simply in the convenience of a lotion stick. Perfect to throw in your purse or gym bag to have it whenever you may need it!
There you have it, the importance of incorporating Magnesium into your daily routine!
Through the end of April, you can shop our Magnificent Magnesium sale so you can start the journey to a happier and healthier life with the benefits of Magnesium.